Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Meet the Teacher Day

Ian and I went in to meet his teacher today. School officially starts for him on September 6th. We filled out a typical questionnaire. It went something like this:
(Ian's answers are in red, my thoughts in purple)

Name: Ian Whitfield Johnson That is a nice, solid, manly name. Good job, Mom.
Birthday: January 5, 2002 What a horrible date. Can it be any closer to Christmas?
People in your Family: Mom and Me Ya, too bad there isn't a good looking Dad in the house that likes to mow the lawn and rub my back.
Favorite Food: Chicken Noodle Soup Are you kidding me? The last three times I've made chicken noodle soup, you wouldn't even eat one bite.
Favorite Color: Aquamarine.....no wait, put blue. Blue? Blue? What happened to red?
Favorite School Subject: Math Math huh? Weird. Well, that's good. I'm glad you like math since I won't be able to help you do it after the 1st grade.
Favorite sport: Soccer Ohhh yaaaa. That's my boy.
Favorite book: SuperFudge Wow. Good thing I read ahead and censored some of that book. If the news broke out about the big guy in red....I don't think it would be a favorite.
Favorite T.V. show: Hum. Let me think about that. Let's put, "I hate T.V.! T.V. is for dummies." No Mom.
What do you like to do: Ride bikes, swim, read. That's all you like to do? Well, at least you didn't say "watch T.V."
What you want to be when you grow up: An Artist That's funny. Last time we filled one of these out you wanted to be a lifeguard.

So now you know Ian.... and me, a little better. Fun Stuff!!!!

2 comments:

mama bird said...

Good Answers Ian! Have fun in School!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

That was fun to read Ian and your mom is hiarious! You are a very SMART and HANDSOME boy Ian and you will do so good in school!